Third Quarter Results 2022
- Q3 FY22 sales for the consolidated group totalled $17.5m, a record sales quarter for Halo, an increase of over 17% on the prior quarter.
- Halo generated more than $2.6m cash from operations and increased its closing cash balance by over 23%.
- Halo recorded its third consecutive quarter of consolidated normalised EBITDA of $503k, being a significant increase on both the prior quarter and the prior corresponding period.
- Through Q3 FY22 Halo realised sales of $8.0m for the month of November alone, implying a significantly higher run rate through calendar year 2022 as the increased sales highlights growing demand from both new and existing customers across all Halo divisions.
- Cash receipts from customers grew more than 40% through the quarter to $18.6m compared with $13.3m in Q2 FY22.